
Symbolic imagery of the generalized carnivorous emotions that rise up in me when someone messes with my dietary intake. That's me on the right if you can't tell. Glade said I look that way whether I"m eating or not.
So the low down this week is, Glade gained back the 12 pounds he some how miraculously starved of his body, plus one more. Kyle has risen in stature. Goose is back to his original weigh in poundage. I think Gage hid out while we were all crying on the scale. As for me, I lost 9 lbs and gained back 7 of them (I enjoyed every mouth watering, heart clogging morsel too.)
The really bad news is Seth, of all people, is in the lead. He refuses to exercise and is loosing muscle not fat - cheater! Good h#*@, when is this contest over?
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard!
I am laughing too, the people who have the best shot at winning this thing need to buck up, this is coming from someone who wouldn't even enter I'm so lazy! ha ha
Post a Comment