Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Workin' hard or hardly workn'
Yes its me the Gooseman back on the blog. I know you have all been missing my awesome posts on this thing so i thought i would share with you how the Gooseman gets homework done. While sitting dazed in front of the computer trying to b.s. my way through my 10 page paper for my English class i thought i would use the internet to find some helpful info on my subject which is stem cell research. Although i find the research of stem cells fascinating, i found something that sparked my interest a little bit more than typing an English paper. So as i watched goo goo eyed at this guys amazing skills i took note of something. In his eyes the world is his own personal playground. The human mind has the power take the world around us and make it into what we want. So when life gives you lemons you better make some lemonade, or a smoothie or whatever tickles your fancy! True happiness does not depend on the circumstances given by chance. Happiness is a choice! so choose today what you'll be! I got to get back to my paper so enjoy this video and remember "don't worry be happy!"
GOOSE OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that was the sickest thing I have ever seen WOW!
That is the coolest thing I've seen all year long. Truly inspiring! It just goes to show you what a person can do when the mind is open and the spirit is driven. I honestly think people who do such amazing things think differently than I do. Wow, I was really impressed Goose. Fantastic post!!!
Wow!!! What a post that guy is amazing...It's harrd to belive he can do all that on a bike...Thanks for sharing that...Loveya Dad
holey canoley!!!! :O
Post a Comment