Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Staff Problems

Well this is a post just to let everyone know I am alive but plagued,
I'm on 3 antibiotics and a steroid to get me through this stupid
stuff. I figured since I could barely open my eye it was time for a
doctor visit and the fact that Caroline made me. Ha ha well hope I get
better soon.

4 comments:

Mother Bird said...

Gavin, you look miserable. You better come for chicken soup. All those germs you work with, you need to tie your hands behind your back. No touching the FACE! It's so hard not to touch the face. Scary!

Mother Bird said...

Oh I almost forgot. I loved the picture. Now show us the nose!

Mother Bird said...

I read this on Gavin's Facebook, "Gavin Crowther is trying to remember that saying you can pick you're nose and you're friends but if you're nose has staff and you pick it don't touch you're eye. I'm still laughing!

Des said...

oh gav so sorry.... thats got to be miserable!! GET BETTER SOON. i have the perfect antidote for you bro.... picture yourself in a Hawaii in a couple of weeks!! :D woo. feel better