Need a good book to read. Check out, "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. Professor Randy Pausch passed away early in the morning on July 25, 2008, at his home in Virginia. He is survived by his wife, Jai, and his 3 children, Logan, Dylan, and Chloe.
There is a section in this video clip that asks, "Are you a Tiger or an Eeyore?" When I was a junior at Weber High School the drama department decided to put on a play for all the elementary schools in the Weber and Ogden school district. It was to be a traveling show. Since I love acting and being on stage I decided to try out. I was cast in the role as Tiger, I still remember some of my lines.
When this question was asked to me again as I watched this clip, I was reminded what a great role it was and a compliment that someone identified those qualities in me enough to give me the part. I decided after reading this motivating book, I ought to keep promoting my role as Tiger! I was thankful to be reminded that it was truly a great part to play. And as Tigger would say, "T, I, double G, R - that spells Tigger.
3 comments:
I love this book! I've read it twice!
I LOVED this book. I need to reread it again and get more inspiration again!!!
thats some good advice.
Post a Comment