Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Kater Bug!

Can't miss out on wishing this cute little girl a great big happy birthday today! Kate, Nana loves you soooooooooo much! You are the sweetest little girl! I got to have a date with Kate a few days ago and we had such a fun time. I got some really cute pictures too, so that post will be coming. Right now though I just want to throw my arms around you Kate, give you a big hug, tell you how much I love you and how much everyone loves you and what a special girl you are! So glad Heavenly Father sent you to us. Hope your day is really special just like you. PS I loved hearing you giggle when I called today and sang to you on the phone. Nana misses you - but most important Nana Loves you, Grandpa too, EVERYONE!!! Hugs Grrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

Kaedell Ellis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!
YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE. I HOPE YOU HAD A SUPER FUN DAY TODAY. LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS AND TONS!
HUGS AND KISSES,
KADIE