So I was drinking my Postum this morning (last bottle Em gave me - I love you Em) and I decided to blog stroll.I love sitting at my computer when it's the butt crack of dawn, the house is quiet, lounging away in my moose jamies, my red 6 dollar Old Navy shirt clinging to my braless body, my worn out Isonoters warming my feet; I love being in my zone! It's my own little world here!
I made my way over to Kate's blog and my heart jumped twice! It's a contest and I could actually win these cute blocks. All I had to do was leave a cleaning tip - me the cleaning queen's daughter - leave a tip. I should win for just being born to Pearl Blanch, the "White Wondrous Tornado," Woman who can clean anything!
I left the best tip ever ---- can you guess which one? Ya baby it's how to get grease out of your clothing! Why do men always have to work on the dirtiest job in their finest attire? Those of you who know this trick are gleaming inside now aren't you? It's a satisfying moment when you can conquer grease in any form!
So today's the deadline. Hope you lose and I win!
Click here for the link to Kate's sisters blog where you can win the blocks!
2 comments:
Here's a cleaning tip. When I got food poisoning from The Pita Pit and puked all over the carpet in the basement, I simply grabbed a utility knife and cut out a hole in the carpet and threw it in the garbage. Genius huh.
hahahaha i like Seth's cleaning stile haha :D so whats the scoop mom... did you win??
Post a Comment