Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today's Declaration

Today I am officially declaring myself a "MacHEAD"!!! Although I cannot recall this same declaration actually spewing forth from Gavin's lips in any literal exact sense (my memory is not what it use to be) I know he is the king of MacHEADS and not meaning any disrespect to the spiritual Holy Land (Mecca), I want you to know, Gavin has been to Macca, the technological Holy Land right in the heart of New York City - yes folks Gavin has taken his very soul and walked right through those Glass doors in the Glass Apple and even shopped and made a purchase. Can I have your autograph Gavin? I'm so jealous! And today I added to my bucket list of things I want to do before I die 'Go to MACCA with Gavin, take my prayer on paper for everything Apple, and stick it in some little crack beneath the glowing Icon of the greatest company ever! Yes, I just want to put my hands on the glass wall and touch it, then walk in the doors and take cash out of my wallet and buy some cool new Apple wizardry. Thanks Gavin for converting me to the only true techno religion! I'm buying stock and I want a hat like the woman who begins the video below! And yes I can totally relate to the woman hugging her laptop. I love you Apple!


1 comment:

Gavin said...

I love MACca it was amazing truly changed my life...some might say spiritually I say technologically and I would love to return! Loven it.