Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! What a special day. I am so glad that you two fell in love and have created such a legacy! I am so proud to be your daughter. Thank you for providing me with all the opportunities to grow and develop my talents. Thank you for loving each other and teaching your children what is truly important in life. Thank you for working so hard to provide a good life and for teaching and trying to live the gospel each day. Thank you for your support and love and especially for your friendship. I LOVE you both and wish you many more happy years together!
Love, Kadie
5 comments:
Nice picture taking Kadie! Thanks for the nice tribute. Thanks for being generous and taking the time to post it. It made me feel so good. Dad and I are aging. It's no fun! But I think we look a little better than on the day we got married even with the added wrinkles, poundage and you name it. Well, here's to 32 more good years! Thanks Bug - Love YOU!
Mom and Dad you guys are sexy beings trust me cause I got the best of both of you and Caroline tells me that I'm an amazing man hunk so compliments to you two! I love you guys Happy Anniversary.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! same to what kadie said... love you so much.
Nice Picture Kadie-why don't you make all of us a copy. I'd love to have this one. I agree with all Kadie said-Happy Anniversary!
hey kadie nice spell job hahaha all because two PROPLE fell in love??? what in the world is prople hahaha no but really nice post despite your spell error!! love ya mom and dad!!
Post a Comment