Here is my 4th picture in my fourth folder. Like you mom, I am rarely in any pictures because I am always the one taking the pictures. I was so excited when I pulled up my folders and this was the picture. Corbin was snuggling with me on the couch and of course Eden can't stand it when I pay any attention to Corbin. If I'm holding him or he is sitting on my lap, she is quick to notice and fight for the position. She climbed right up on the couch and didn't want to be left out. These are my favorite moments. They brief ones that only last a few minutes or even seconds. Nothing's better than cuddling with your little ones.
Friday, February 6, 2009
4th Picture-4th folder
Here is my 4th picture in my fourth folder. Like you mom, I am rarely in any pictures because I am always the one taking the pictures. I was so excited when I pulled up my folders and this was the picture. Corbin was snuggling with me on the couch and of course Eden can't stand it when I pay any attention to Corbin. If I'm holding him or he is sitting on my lap, she is quick to notice and fight for the position. She climbed right up on the couch and didn't want to be left out. These are my favorite moments. They brief ones that only last a few minutes or even seconds. Nothing's better than cuddling with your little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too CUTE!! Kaedell's family is so daring. You really do have to treasure any moment you get when it comes to cuddling with your kids.
Well, Lorin (Glade's dad) always said "When your children are little it's the best time of your life!" It's true and now I'm getting older I know why he said that and I totally agree with him! Get all those cuddling moments you can, because one day your children just can't climb in your lap anymore! I'm sure that's why God made grandkids - so my lap would never be empty!
Post a Comment