
The last hour of work, sometimes get a little boring, and I was just sitting here starring at my computer and our wedding pictures are my screen saver and this picture came up and it made me smile. Look how stinking cute this picture is, and since this is the month of Love I just wanted to say how much Gage and I love this little tykes, they are always making us laugh and keeping us on our toes! Thanks for sharing your kids with us we absolutely adore them! I mean look at how precious their faces are, and I can't believe how much they have grown up even since this picture!
2 comments:
You have to enjoy them while they are little because they are not little for long. They grow up too fast! Cute Pic!
Great pic. Missy, Like Kadie said enjoy them while they are little ...it would be awful hard to get any of my little ones on my lap now! Thats ok we love em even when they are big...LOve Dad
Post a Comment