Well, I was checking out my cute niece's cute blog today when I saw the invitation for a game of picture tag. I thought it looked like fun but I'd like to play this game with not only my friends but my family too. First of all I'm going to tag four people like the rules say, but then I'd also like all of my kids to play this game here on our blog. Just post your 4th picture in your 4th album and explain the picture. I'm just curious what pictures will pop up.
Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Post the picture and explain it in depth
4) Tag 4 people to do the same (if you have a blog)

The fourth folder in the place I store my millions of pictures is ironically the 4th of July - my birthday. This is one of the funnest days of the entire year for me. I love my birthday - it's always a big party with my family. Last year I went all out and surprised everyone with a swimming pool - you know - one that I can fit in! After enjoying the day at the town square we came back to our house for our pool party and barbecue. The fourth picture in my 4th of July folder is of Kyle, my son-in-law. I remember taking the picture and how Kyle tried to escape my camera. I was snapping some photos when Kyle walked by. Knowing Kyle is really not a big fan of having his picture taken, I just snapped this little candid shot of him (I had to be quick) It is one of my favorite pictures of him because it captures a little bit of what I love about Kyle. Kyle is a great guy and one who is not big on being center stage as you can see by his expression (oh shucks you caught me), but I love his smile in this picture, I love how it reflects his heart! Even though he hasn't posted on the "family blog" forever, maybe I can get a comment out of him regarding his cute mug shot here! Ok, Tag you're it! My children and spouses, Val & Brian, Rachel & Kieth, The Milne Crew, Jamie & Kirk and anyone else who wants to play!
2 comments:
OK. I did it!
Well to be honest it's not my favorite pic Faye has got of me and some how it has made it to the blog twice now. I will let you interpret my smile how you want but it probably was saying "If Faye doesn't put that camera down, she will have to see if that camera can take pictures underwater in that new pool. Oh won't that be funny". Anyways, thanks for kind words, Faye. You're too good to me. I will work harder to stay out of the pics.
Post a Comment