Saturday, February 7, 2009

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind




If you are looking for a 'change your life' experience, read T. Harv Eker’s book, “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind”. Eker is the guy who was on the Today Show saying
“Give me five minutes and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life!”

* We each have a ‘money blueprint’ that determines our level of financial success
* Rich people think differently than poor people
* Your thinking pattern leads to the results that you are getting
* Learn how to think – learn the right strategies, use them, and you can change your money blueprint.

Check out the link on the side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mom on this one ---I've read tis already once and i'm going for a second rounder, and stll i learn somthing on every page....This may not make me a millionare but it at least lets me in on the secret as to why my present thinking may be contributing to my present finacial situation ...Dad