
Seth and Kyle should be posting this, after all it was their bird brained idea. I must admit however, it might be a good thing for a few of us overweight individuals here in the Crow's Nest to lose a pound or two. I certainly don't want to be packing a "Wide Load" sign on my butt any time soon and I'm starting to worry! While I know there are not a lot of us putting our money in the kitty, (I think my kids are doing this so their parents will live longer,) there are a few who have signed up for Seth and Kyle's novel idea. So I decided we may as well tell the world, that way there will be sufficient pressure and shame to maybe keep us in the contest. So I'll ask Seth and Kyle to get on here and explain the terms, we need details Men! I know it's going to cost me twenty bucks. I also know someone is going to have to put me in a detox unit, I am a full fleged sugar adict! And if I'm going to have a serious chance to win then I'll need a surgeon to sew my mouth shut. How much will that cost? And how long do I have to torture myself by starvation or worse yet limiting myself to zero sugar, pastries, doughnuts, potato chips smothered with sour cream (I'm a dipper) and anything else that sustains life as well as my nerves? I don't think I can survive with out my nightly cocktail of Pepsi (fully caloried up,) peanuts and black nibs! And what about my heart clogging Twinkies? Do they have to go? I go to bed every night with sugar in my mouth, how am I going to fall asleep now with out my cherry sour balls! I guess I won't be cooking any baked potatoes, what's the sense in that when I can't put a square of real butter on top! I hear the weigh in is today, someone tell us the rules! I'm depressed already! I think I feel ohnery too, just the thought of going without sugar is making me grumpy and I haven't even started yet. Does anyone want to be my mentor? Good-bye twenty bucks! Glade, can I borrow twenty bucks? H-E-L-P!
4 comments:
what's the deal with black nibs and peanuts- did the Blanch women grow up on them? and I totally remember you always having cherry sour balls. I must say I'm sure happy you have a sweet tooth, your candy drawer was always the best!! and still is :)
Good luck and keep us posted on everyone's progress. I can't wait to hear what Kyle and Seth have come up with :)
Corinne, I'm so glad you gave Kudos to my candy drawer! THANK YOU!!! I take pride in my candy collecting. Right now the drawer is nearly empty - how sad is that? The Peanuts and Nibs? Grandpa indoctrinated us well - he was the candy King and we always had peanuts and black nibs! Grandma was the one who brought out the Pepsi to go with it, which made a spectacular winning combination! Thanks for your comments.
You are so dang funny!!!!! "going to bed with sugar in my mouth" - LOL- love it!!!
Good thing you're married to a dentist:)
Post a Comment