Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seth's 4th & 4th

Ok here is my picture for picture tag. 4th folder 4th picture. I call it, "Ballin' Game Faces." Obviously Me and Gavin are on our way to play some ball in this picture. We have always played at the church with pretty much the same group of guys. Me, Gavin, and Winnis versus Smokey, Malan, and Skeener were the usual teams. It will go down in the books as a classic P.C. rivalry. I want to say that Team Blanch was always victorious but that might not be entirely truthful. We always looked good though as you can see. Hairstyles were chosen based purely on intimidation factor. Good times. Ok so according to the official rules of picture tag, Gavin has to post his 4th & 4th in like three days or he owes me a steak dinner right? That is how I understood it anyway.

3 comments:

Goose said...

The intimidation factor is it really working here? It looks more like a cosmetologist experiment that went bad...love you guys Dad

Mother Bird said...

You guys are hilarious. But I must admit looking at that hair and those faces that would disturb anyone's concentration.

Anonymous said...

Me and the Kids are laughing!