Thursday, November 11, 2010

What A Picture! WOW!!!


I know you'll find this hard to believe, but the above photo was taken with an iPhone. No editing has been done as of yet! If you know anything about the iPhone, then you know it's absolutely one of the most spectacular pieces of technology you'll ever hold in your hand, but the camera built into it, for lack of a better word ---sucks! Ok, that's my biased opinion. I usually have a three thousand dollar Nikon in my hand with a twenty eight hundred dollar lens on the end of it, so it's hard to give the iPhone a fair phone camera critique.

Even worse, I can't take credit for this picture! @#*^! All of us Crowthers love to drive by the Logan Temple when we travel home from the lake. Man With A Drill was the lucky dog who came upon this beautiful scene. He said he drove down the hill and didn't really see the temple glowing there till he got all the way to the bottom. He said to me with all his heightened exuberance, "I nearly missed it." Then he went rambling on about how he took one last look in my rear view mirror and there it was. Thankfully he seized the moment, whipped his car around, pulled out the only camera he had, and framed one of the most stunning shots I've ever seen.  Brilliant! Bravo! Pat, pat.

I thought it was so beautiful, absolutely beautiful! I love the Logan Temple. This photo's a definite framer! Well done Man With A Drill . . .And An iPhone!

No comments: