Thursday, November 4, 2010
Best Friends
They are best friends, simply put. Describing a friendship like theirs is really quite impossible. They're like your perfect pair of shoes. You never see one without the other. Des came in my study just before she went to bed tonight. She needed a picture. We were searching when we found the one above. "Oh, edit it for me mom, pullleeeeese" she quickly said. So I did.
When I look at this picture I try to understand how such a unique and truly remarkable friendship came to be. These two girls have a friendship that I've never seen before, not even in the best Hollywood movie. It's rare and amazing! I can only ascertain they were bonded in heaven. I can see them there just before it was their turn to come to earth. I can see them standing before our Father begging. Can't you see them there in front of Him pleading? If you know them, if you are the least bit familiar with them, your understanding will be crystal clear and your answer to my question will be head shaking yes. I'm sure God couldn't take the pressure, he gave in, basically relented to allowing them the gift of being best friends on earth! Yup, I just know that's how it happened.
Aubs and Des ---BFF
(PS, Look at Aubree's dimples. Aren't they adorable!)
I love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my Des is so beautiful. Inside and out. How does a person like her come to be? Sorry Faye, I really was planning to come and visit you and yours soon but I think I'm going to have to just send Kasey on my behalf.
Post a Comment