They came with their buckets,
Their pumpkins,
Their grins.
They came wanting goodies,
From the green spider tin.
They knocked on my door
And shouted "Trick or treat."
They scared me to death.
My heart skipped a beat!
Lady bugs, Tigers,
A Blue Peacock too?
A look a like Des
and Harry Potter, Wah HOO!
A Kitty and Bumble Bee,
All lurked at my door.
I ran for my camera,
"Stop Nanny, no more!"
So I reached for the mother-load
This Grandma's not cheap.
I filled their containers
To the top in a heap!
A Kitty and Bumble Bee,
All lurked at my door.
I ran for my camera,
"Stop Nanny, no more!"
So I reached for the mother-load
This Grandma's not cheap.
I filled their containers
To the top in a heap!
The night was YumZilla,
I love Halloween,
My Grandkiddies are awesome,




3 comments:
Awesome post mom I love the poem and all the pictures ha ha
Creative! Love it! They all looked so cute! :-)
Cute Poem Mom! And cute pics!
Post a Comment