Tuesday, November 16, 2010
A Good Re-Post
Over one year ago I posted this video on the blog. Some things in this life are just worth re-posting! Today I had to make a hard decision. I hate hard decisions. I've learned however, we sometimes hold onto things out of habit. And the fear of change is sometimes overwhelming. Yet if we are unwilling to let go of that which we've always known and embrace new opportunities for change, God cannot bring anything new into our lives. It is true, when you ask God for clarity, He will give it to you.
I know it wasn't by accident that I stumbled onto this clip again today. Just watching it once again filled me with the knowledge that my Heavenly Father really does guide my life. He understands my situation today and has once again cleared out all the clutter in my mind, giving me great clarity and the peace to know the decision I have made is the right one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE this video! Isn't it the greatest... any time I have a rough day, this totally turns my attitude around. "Embrace each day with an enthusiastic welcome, no matter how it looks." love it. Glad to see you're doing well- I love your blog!
Post a Comment