Sunday, November 28, 2010

Givingthanks for Thanksgiving!

Well tonight I had to watch the rest of the Crowther bunch walk out the door and head back to the pains of reality. My work in Logan gives me the excuse to stay and enjoy one extra night in bearadise. So I came up here to the cabin last monday night and got to spend a couple of days by myself here just relaxing, eating steaks, and drinking dew. Many people would think that sounds like paradise but I have learned otherwise. So this Thanksgiving all I want to say is I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the fact that I feel a great void inside when they are not around. We have always said, "A family that plays together stays together" and I don't know anyone that plays like us! So thanks guys for an amazing Thanksgiving it really sucks to see it end! Love ya all!

5 comments:

Mother Bird said...

I hated to drive away tonight Goose! I about started to cry just leaving you there at the cabin all by your lonesome. It's a horrible feeling to be alone. I know sometimes when I stay and everyone leaves, it is the worst feeling ever. That lonely feeling is horrible. Well, I wish I were still there with you! Thanksgiving was the best. I look forward to the next family gathering up there. I love my family and I love it when we are all together. Thanks for the great post Goose! You are such a good son! I love you! And you took an amazing picture of our home away from home! Makes me wish I were still there. See you soon :)

Gavin said...

Oh man looks so cozy I hate leaving that place. What a great weekend love you all.

Kaedell said...

Thanks Gooseman! I had a great weekend with everyone! It is always so much fun when EVERYONE is there! Thanksgiving dinner was so yummy-especially the sweet potatoes:) I asked Corbin what his favorite part of the dinner was and he replied "the feast." I thought that was cute and inspirational as well. It's not necessarily the meal, but the fact that we are all there "feasting" together and enjoying each other!
Love you all!!!

Papa Bird said...

Well as has already been stated , Fun is with the FAMILY! I can not tell you how much I enjoyed my Thanksgiving up at the Lake..It was just awesome, I tell everyone I see, how much fun was had by the Crowther Crew.The Turkey, the movies, theTree cutting,the football/basketball games,the relaxing,theater night,breakfast,Yes even the gaming. But the thing that was the very best ,really the thing that made it all fun was that I got to spend it with the ones I love.......Ypu guys are the Fun.....and although the cabin is awesome it's just an empty building without you ......Just wanted to say to you all I love You and thanks for all the fun

Gavin said...

I am impressed with Dad's advancing technology use skills...way to go Dad thanks mom and dad for all the things you do you make it real easy for us to have a good time!