Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Seth


I love the above picture. It was taken on Seth's mission in Malaysia. It didn't hit me at the time when I first saw the picture,  but now as the years have gone by when I take a look at it, something about it touches me. Seth has a special way with kids. I swear he is a kid magnet. They love him, they are drawn to him. I think it has to do with the size and honesty of his heart. Children are a good judge of character and of seeing a person's real intent and I think that's why they love being around Seth. They too can feel the greatness of his heart and they know it's a good one! He himself is a kid at heart.


Well, today I just want to take a minute and wish this big kid at heart a very Happy Birthday!
I feel lucky to be your mom Seth! You are a wonderful son!



In just a very short time, I get to go to the temple and watch my son be sealed for time and all eternity.
(I've got another post on that coming.)
The day we all attend the temple is going to be a beautiful day no matter what the weather is doing! And one thing about having a great heart, it draws in other great hearts! First there was one and now there are two!
I am thankful the Lord saw fit to bless me with wonderful children.
I am thankful for you Seth. You are a great young man and your life reflects it. You have always made your mom and dad proud! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day today. Thanks for always being a good influence on those around you and for being such a great member of this family! We love you! Happy Day, the day your were born!

No comments: