Are you like me? Do you like your children to stop in quite often? Well, thanks again to the modern technology, whether they live far away or just a few miles, they can pop in and see you anytime!
Welcome to the world of Skype! Skype is a free software program that works much like most typical instant messaging programs, except that it also allows users to make phone calls using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology, as well as video calls and conference calling. Calls made to other Skype users are free, but even calls placed to a landline or cell phone can be made very inexpensively. It's easy to install and use. It's fun too!
Gage and Gavin like to Skype with me. I've tried to get Kaedell on board, after all she is a Mac Owner, she has not been cooperating! Kaedell this link is for you, "Skype For Mac."
Gavin is in nursing school. He's learning so much it's giving him a big fat head! Hahahahha
And Gage is getting ready to go to law school and his head is getting equally large with knowledge!
Goofy kids!
Did I tell you my boys also like to tease their mother? I wasn't aware of the special effects on Skype until distortions started taking place and I was getting a little worried. My children are always teaching me new things! I love it!!! Thanks for popping in to say hi boys! It was good to see you. Now come over in person would you? Your mother wants to see you fat heads for reals!


4 comments:
ha ha awesome I love technology! Muth i totally need to come over to get my haircut but so much school stuff and branch buenaventura stuff it's crazy hopefully next week.
Skype saved our gutts during our deployment. Keith would read to the kids and help them with their homework.....All the way from afghanistan!
I LOVE skype...my parents have been in China this whole last year and I'm not sure when they will be living back in the States...and thanks to skype, I can see my folks and they can see me and the boys.
PS-we never received an announcement for Seth and his wife....I just need an address so we can send a wedding present...just email me.
ha ha ha ha ha love the funny faces!
Post a Comment