Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Good Picture


I have to post this picture all by itself. Several reasons move me to do so. First of all it's of my beautiful daughter, second it came straight out of the camera so nice it only took two seconds to edit and whaaalah! And last but not least every once in a while I take a photograph that pushes me with a vengeance towards mastering an art that is basically impossible to master. That is the fascinating thing about art it is not contained in any boarders! My love for the art of photography just grows deeper!

This picture was taken up at the cabin. I have a massive set of windows that face the north. It is the perfect lighting. I still remember that beautiful day so vividly thanks impart to a camera. I helped Kaedell with her family pictures on the beach that day and I took some engagement pictures for Seth and Haley. What amazes me now is how one image sparks a million different memories in my head. Looking at this picture is like walking right back into that day.

Emily Dickinson said, "Forever is composed of nows." I'm going to frame this image. It's beauty whispers a sermon on love to my heart. Bug, you're beautiful all the way through. So thankful you're mine. I love you!

1 comment:

Kaedell said...

Thanks Mom! I am rarely in pictures because I am usually the one behind the camera like you. So thanks for taking a great picture of me. Love my eyes in this picture. I need to change it to my profile picture on Facebook:)
Love you!