Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Beautiful Day!

There is a sweetness to life, especially on days like this one. Nothing could match the rewards of being seated in the temple with my whole family watching these two kids be sealed for time and all eternity.

It was definitely the number one highlight of 2010



After the ceremony, the wind came up and the rains poured down. It didn't stop these two from coming out with their giant sunny smiles. I've never seen two happier kids anywhere! And nothing could spoil all that enthusiasm! It was such a happy time and I think the Heavens were shedding tears of great joy, yes I'm quite sure of it!


Seeing everyone huddled under the umbrella's only increased the candor of the day! And Seth and Haley's reaction to the rain made the day even that more awesome! No storm cloud could damper the happiness that lit up this day! As the rain fell hard and a million umbrellas popped open so did our joy! I loved the rain. I loved how it washed up all that bright colored emotion, painting it everywhere on everything!







You couldn't tell the rain from the happy tears. It was a day when no water could be contained!




And the rain didn't stop the rushing crowd. It didn't slow one person down. There were hugs flying everywhere under all those umbrellas. 




And just as we finished crying and hugging, the clouds parted and the sun started to make it's debut over the horizon. It was beautiful. 






This is just the start of more pictures to come. So stay tuned for full coverage . . .




Of One Beautiful Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Beautiful!!!! What a great day!