Thursday, January 8, 2009

Want To Print Your Blog?

I love blogging. It's become my living journal.


I love writing,

I love capturing pictures,

remembering the experiences that come into my life.




Whether it's Goose getting home from his mission,


Or Gavin having to go have stitches in his finger


because he doesn't know how to chop down a Christmas tree.
I love the art of recording my life!


Glade looks good on Santa's lap and who wants to forget that grimace on Santa's face as he's wondering "How long is this guy going to sit here?"



Who wants to forget the dorky days when your mom made you be Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer at the Crowther family Christmas party?


Or those times when your brother-in-law pays you five bucks to run to the golf green and back in a 60 mile an hour sub zero wind storm, wearing only a t-shirt and your tenny runners. Some people will do anything for money.


I decided I can't miss out on printing up all my priceless memories!
Blurb is probably the best way to print and save your blog for future generations.
Blurb however does not support Blogger.
In my hunt to preserve my years worth of work I found "Blog2Print".
I'm so excited. Check it out.

1 comment:

Papa Bird said...

Great times with the fam Faye I am so glad you have them all recorded in pics.....that you share with us.Keep up the great job, I for one really enjoy them, and appreciate the many hours you spend to get them on here....