Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun In The Snow!




It's time to go tubing. The snow is calling us.
Eden is ready for her first tubing experience. She is wondering however,
if being able to see is a priority when one ascends down a mountain on a flying object.


"Hey grandma!"
("I love it! My tube matches my outfit!")





Half way up the tubing hill grandpa needs a rest. Hummmm????
Eden's ok with it (she not in a hurry to risk her little life.)




"We are Kings of the giant mountain! ----- Give us the tubes!
We will lead the way!"




Sorry boys, we are trying this little blue P.O.S. out first.
Translation (perfectly oblong sled - gutter minds!)
Hahhahaha! Weeeeeeeeeeee!



Hey we've been here five minutes. Hurry take our picture before Eden
gets fed up with the whole thing!



Hahahaha, now the blue boat is ours.
(Hey ya big fatties, you barely fit!)
Seth is grimacing "Steer Goose Steer, I'm too young to die!"
"Don't worry brotha! I've got these little strings under control!"

Finally Glade makes it up the hill!
What is he saying?
I said, "Is this the biggest tube we have?"




Corbin sighs, "Dad, I'm sick of waiting for my turn!"


Then with out warning someone put Eden in the blue boat!
"I'm sorry baby!
I tried to save you!"


Hold it ----- group shot!



"First we build a jump Seth and then I'll fly into the air like a speeding bullet!"



Come on Corbin boy, lets show Goose how real men tube!



Resting again?



Ore the hills we go ------- Laughing all the way!





"I can't look! Who gave me these big clam mittens?"



"Now this is the way to go uphill Corbin!"



Cold Kisses!





Time to go home! Casualties "0".






That was a fun snow day fam!
From left to right. Kadie, Corbin on top of Kyle, Goose, Kate, Desi, Aubs, and Mom.
Seth is manning the camera - Thanks Seth - now my big black but is in one picture!

1 comment:

Des said...

hahaha that was a fun fun day!!!