Gavin tells me shoveling snow is absolutely the worst movement you can do with your back.
Therefore, always try to get someone else to shovel your snow!
Notice who opted to shovel the snow with the 4-wheeler.
It's a good thing Jabba came and saved us that day because the snow weighed a thousand pounds a scoop, I swear!
For those of you who are wondering who Jabba is .........
Chad to the rescue!
Chad is now wondering if he's made a mistake moving two miles away from his brother.
Well, these two are inseparable, not only brothers but the best of friends .......ever ........ in the whole entire wondrous wide world! If Glade had a choice between spending time with me or a chance to spend time with his brother, well, he'd say, "Oh honey, I much rather be with you!" Then he'd be in a state of depression for a week. Some nights, when it gets really late and I think, "Wow, Glade's really had a hard day at work." I find out, it's not so, he's just been over to Chad's forrrrrrevvvvvverrrrrrrr. Well, I must admit Chad 'is' the brother I never had, and I too love him so much, I named my fifth child after him, "Corbin Chad." So I just want to say Thanks Jabba, for being the best brother and out law ever, and for always coming over and helping us!
4 comments:
I am so mad he didn't come on up to Ogden to help with my snow ha ha. Those pictures are awesome.
I too enjoyed those pictures of my padre! He is a great guy and I know he really looks up to his "BIG" brother! I remember calling him this day and he said he was helping you guys with the driveway, about 45 minutes later called again and he was still plowing! There must have been a ton of snow!
I guess I need to ask him why he didn't make it on down to our house. I didn't know he did house calls. I will make sure to call him next time. I will tell him Faye said to call, that he did such a great job!
Well , Faye pretty much said it all ,But as usual she is right on target...Thanks chad for being You....
Post a Comment