
This is my beautiful niece McKall! I can't believe how she's all grown up. Today I got to spend about three hours shooting pictures of her. Wow, did I ever have fun. I'll be posting more photos when I pick out my all of my favorites. Kelson saw this photo and said "Wow, I can't believe this is little McKall, the tom boy who always went deer hunter with us - then he just stood there with his mouth gaping wide. Well, McKall your beautiful inside and out!
4 comments:
Beautiful!!!!! I can't believe she is old enough to get married.
Thanks, Melanie! You always leave the nicest comments.
I agree with FAYE Where did our little mckally go?...well Faye is really getting great at taking pictures, and making people look so good, i think we will really try her skills and have her take my picture.....love Dad
I agree with FAYE Where did our little mckally go?...well Faye is really getting great at taking pictures, and making people look so good, i think we will really try her skills and have her take my picture.....love Dad
Post a Comment