WARNING! To the right, Kaedell is giving a demonstration on the reaction you will see on any face when individuals discover the cookies are all gone!Applesauce Cookies
1 Cup Shortening,
2 Eggs,
1 Can Applesauce 15oz,
½ tsp Cloves,
1 tsp Soda,
2 tsp Baking Powder,
2 Cups of Sugar,
4 Cups of Flour,
1 tsp Salt,
1 tsp Cinnamon,
AND THE SECRET KILLER INGREDIENT?
1 bag of Hershey’s Cinnamon Chips! (The recipe said "Optional, but it's no option at my house!)
In large bowl (because you will want to tripple the recipe and make enough so you can eat a dozen yourself!) Add Shortening, Sugar gradually mixing continually. Beat in egg. Sift dry ingredients together and add alternating with the applesauce. While mixing make sure and add dry ingredients first & last. Drop by tsps on cookie sheet & bake @ 350 for 15 minutes. For those of you who have not purchased a "Sil Pat" Cookie sheet liner, get yourself to wherever they are sold and obtain one today. You'll never grease your cookie sheets again with this spectacular European invention! And your cookies turn out perfect everytime. I'd like to thank Amy Kendrick for adding ten pounds to my frame! She gave me the recipe and now I'm addicted! Thanks Amy! Ok, Kadie, there is my first recipe for the month!
3 comments:
I love this picture
yum I want some!
hahahaha!!! nice face kaedell!! :D
Post a Comment