Friday, January 23, 2009

{Meet Baylee Anne Crowther}

Well I haven't posted for awhile, but here are a few updates of the baby! Gage and I are so excited to introduce Baylee Anne Crowther. We are too excited to meet her and to have her in our lives.

Every Time we go to the doctor it is still a little surreal to me and Gage. I can't believe there is really a baby in my belly, but I love to see Gage! He is going to be the cutest dad, I can't wait to see them together. He gets so excited every time we go.

Well this last time we went to the doctor we found out what we were having, it was so much fun to get to find out we were having a girl. After we got out of our appointment, Gage text messaged everyone in his phone to tell them he was having a girl. It is so much fun to see how excited he is to have this little precious baby in our lives. Well, we will keep you updated on the baby. We hope you enjoy the pictures of our little Peanut!

4 comments:

Mother Bird said...

Gage came over last night and told us all about Baylee's name. At first I was thinking you should spell it like your real maiden name, but now I really like the spelling you chose, it really looks cute spelled that way when you see it on paper. Kelson and Seth bequeathed their approval too and I love the "Anne". Sooooo exciting!!! I can't wait to have a new little girl to spoil! She is going to be one CUTE baby because Gage was adorable when he was little and so were you! Keep those pictures coming!

Des said...

yay!!! BAYLEE im so excited to meet you!! :D she is going to be one cute baby im so excited for you guys :)

Kaedell Ellis said...

Congrats you guys Girls are so much fun!

Papa Bird said...

Great pics of Baylee I can see she is going to be a real looker, even at that stage.....well we are all so happy with your news this grandpa loves all of his granddaughters they really have a way of melting your heart.....Dad