Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Resolution: Umbrell Updates :-)

Ok, I was talking to my mom about the darling photos of our kids with Turbo and she said she was surprized I left no comment. My excuse was "you know my life, its crazy right now with a baby. I don't have much time for computer stuff." Well after hanging up I realized what a lame excuse that was. True, my time is limited, but I decided that updating all of you on our life, as well as complimenting you on yours was a resolution worth setting and accomplishing. So therefore, I resolve to post at least 2 updates a month:-) I know mom, you are probably laughing since you update us sometimes 2 times a day but this is a start-I want to be successful.
Update number one-Our ward finally split, and Craig has been called to the Bishopric. Serving as a family takes more time but we love the rewards of such service, our whole family benefits. I think an angel joined us on the bench when Craig left to sit on the stand-our kids were so good. I hope that angel joins us every week.
Well to get this much it has taken me a half hour and a couple of scoldings to the kids, hopefully I'll get faster as I stick with my goal. I love you all! Have a great Day!

2 comments:

Kaedell Ellis said...

Emy,
Welcome back to the blog. It will be fun to hear from you and see pics of your kids and your everyday crazy life! I know how you feel when it comes to time for yourself-and feeling like there is none!-Tis the season of our lives! Hey, where did you get that angel? I need one to sit with us through the whole 3 hour block-Eden is 2 months away from going into the nursery and I can't wait! She is a handful at church!

Papa Bird said...

Thanks so much for your c0ments Em it is so good to see you and your families pic....as your dad I love to hear and see all my kids on the blog......HINT HINT...Mom does such a great job at keeping us updated on this, the least we all should be ableto do is contribute regularly....so kudos to you Em....Dad