
We had a great time ringing in the new year up at the cabin! It was 4 days of food, games, reading a good book, relaxing, more food, playing the Wii, playing in the snow, staying up late, talking, laughing, sleeping in-(for those who did not have children), Catan, and fun, fun, fun! Corbin's favorite part was zooming down the hill in the sled with Kate. It was freezing, but lots of fun. Eden even went for a ride with Desi. The weekend went by way too fast! Happy new year everyone. I hope you all keep those resolutions you've made whatever they may be. Just remember-you don't have to wait until the new year to make resolutions and goals. It's always a good time to be a little better no matter what time of year it is! Thanks for a great weekend at the cabin mom and dad. You guys are the greatest! We had a relief society class on digital scrapbooking last night taught by Alyson Hall-(she is super talented and makes the cutest digi-pages ever!) and it was lots of fun. I have been learning how to do it and I have to say that it is way addicting. It is also a lot faster and NO MESS!!! What a fun way to save pictures of your family!
4 comments:
Cute page Kaedell! I love it! Better yet it was a really fun weekend. Watching the kids go down the hill in that blue toboggan made me laugh. More pictures coming soon!
I love your page Kaedell!! You have caught on so fast!! My pages still look like a kindergartener made them!! =)
Sweet pics and page Bug..You really take after the Master blogger..Must be her blood that flows though your veins, cause I'm happy if I can just hit thee the correct keys on this thing..Anyway thanks for adding to the blog,I'm expecting more of that swanky stuff....loveya DAD
nice pics bug!! :D that was a fun weekend
Post a Comment