"Can I take your car mom?" Kelson inquired. He needed to pick up a book from Gage for college. "Sure," I answered back. Then a little premonition entered my mind. The thoughts tip toed across my brain. "Why don't you tell him to take Glade's car."
That was a super duper idea and I surely wished I had followed it, because then that nice clump of deer hair would be sticking out of Glade's car instead of mine.
Beware if you are driving in Willard. Kelson was driving conservatively down the highway when two deer jumped out in front of him. He managed to miss them but then suddenly there was a whole herd.
He swerved through four or five of them and thought maybe he was going to come out of the incident unscathed when the last one decided to turn in front of him, wiping out my grill, and doing just enough damage to make the whole thing a big pain in the . . . . you know what . . . . . to get it all fixed! The deer miraculously lived, so beware of deer in the head lights when driving through Willard.
1 comment:
Goose, that same herd of deer got us on that very road several years ago :) They just don't learn that those moving lights will run them over.
Post a Comment