
Des took this picture with her phone while waiting for the doctor the other day. I suppose she sent it to all her friends --- proof evident that she's indeed contaminated with the dreaded Swine Flu.
As you can see by her face, she's a little annoyed! Actually it's the mask that's annoying her and not the nasty little virus.
When we first arrived at the clinic, the first thing the receptionist told us to do was to put on some masks. Des and I both reached into the box and each grabbed a mask. Mine was a little tight, but I got it on. That's when Des looked at me and fell into a fit of laughter. I had grabbed a child's mask and I was now sporting a little Mickey Mouse on my big fat face!
The receptionist saw me and immediately informed me, "Those are for the kids!"
"Yes, I just figured that out thank you!" I replied!
Some information is just gathered too slowly! Did I stress how stupid I felt.
Des got a real good laugh out of it, until the laughing turned into a coughing spasm.
"Serves you right," I told her!
Then I took pity on her came home and made her a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup!

Now don't you all wish you had the Swine Flu?
No comments:
Post a Comment