Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Live Entertainment!



The other day I was headed to Deserey's piano lesson. We drive to Layton to the best piano teacher on the planet! She's taught all of my girls how to play the piano and having seen how she teaches, I can pick out one of her students just about any where I go. She has such a talent for teaching! Sorry, I can't talk about piano lessons without telling you about my really good friend "BethAnn Williams." She's the greatest person ever! So talented, I could listen to her play the piano all day, and she's been so much more to me than a piano teacher, she's been my life long friend and not just to me but to my girls as well!!! (I love you BethAnn!)

Ok, so now back to the real topic.

I can't remember what had gone on that day but I must have had a sour puss face because that's when Des started in. See, Deserey is my own personal entertainer! She's a party in a car! This girl loves to sing and I can't be in the car with her five seconds what she doesn't start up with her cute way of being! And if I'm down in the dumps at all, she'll reach over, tickle me while I'm tryin' to steer the car and immediately her fingers reach for the the volume knob, and up it goes! That's when the party starts!

The other day it didn't take her five seconds before she had me smiling and laughing! That's when I pulled out my new 3GS Iphone and captured this video. I thought the world should see what they're missing out on! Des, I love driving with you!!!!! Lets do it, lets do it, lets do it again!

No comments: