A very special person, though she may not know it, sent this to me the other day. It really touched me and I was so thankful she took the time to be in tune! It reminded me of another day not long ago that I opened up my email and found a really great quote from yet another very good friend of mine. Thank goodness for such generous loving friends!!! Because of them I've actually seen the following quote displayed in my life so many times I cannot count. In fact I think I could say that daily, hour by hour I see these following words etched in my life! "God does indeed notice us, and He carefully watches over us. But it is usually through another person that He meets our needs."
I'm so glad that God's hands, His powerful loving heart, His infinite wisdom, His watchful eye, are so serenely visible to me every single day of my life because of those who take the time to heed that still small voice and act upon it's promptings. The reality of the above quote is true! It really is usually through another person that I see, I feel, I hear, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my eternal Father is watching over me and that He loves me supremely! I am so thankful today that so many people respond to His call and come to rescue me at times in my life that seem a little tough!!! The funny part is most of the time they don't know they are providing a rescue! I am forever grateful for how God works in those around me!
Our own humanity is intimately bound up with our capacity to sense something of others' needs and feelings. It is in those moments when our inner most conscience calls to us, giving us the feeling to act upon a thought or an idea! I guess you could call it an inner feeling to help.
Our Father in Heaven always calls to our conscience with feelings and inner thoughts of how we ought to act, give understanding, and reach out to others in service. We might feel called upon to smile when someone passes, choose words carefully so someone might better understand what we're trying to say, help a child whose having trouble, send a note to someone we might sense needs our words, visit a person who's had a recent setback or who's simply lonely, or it might be as simple as to allow another driver to move into the flow of traffic. Whatever it might be we are ultimately called upon everyday by our Father in Heavens admonishments. He speaks to us in His quiet way, giving us a prompting, a call to help, to give love, and to rescue.
I have been the recipient many times of those who listened! I am so grateful today for people in my life who take the time to listen and act! Life has a way of knocking us down on the inside, beating on us unmercifully. Most days I open up the front door to life and see Satan's army standing there just waiting to attack. In fact I had one of those days just the other day when Satan was winning the war so to speak. That's when I opened up my FaceBook inbox and found this inspiring video.
Now to the person who sent this to me. I love you for it! I love you for listening! And what's more important I love you for following through! You are a great example to me! And to all of you out there who do the same, I'm so grateful! There's been so many times in my life where so many of you were an answer to a prayer and you didn't even know it!!! It truly inspires me, and I hope to live my life with your example in mind, so that I might do the same.
Enjoy this touching video. It's message is timely and profound, and so needed!
1 comment:
How motivational! What powerful advice!--I need to do lots of improving! Great video post. I think I will try to watch it daily!
Thanks mom.
Post a Comment