Eden LOVES raspberries. We had raspberries and ice cream as much as we could until there were no more to pick!

Corbin thought it would be fun to try and ride Bella. I love his expression! It says it all. He loves his dog!

Eden LOVES her uncle Goose. When we go to visit, she usually goes up to his room first to see if he is home.

Corbin's first trip to the dentist-he has an AWESOME hygienist:) His teeth looked great! No cavities-hooray!

We came home one evening and the lawn was being irrigated-Corbin started wading around in it. Well, soon they were running around in it and eventually they ended up in their underwear!--They had a blast in that water. I made sure and scrubbed them good in the tub afterwards-who know what's in that water!!!

Nothing comes close to the love you have for your children! They are my greatest treasures!

The "Redneck Waterslide"-tons of fun. I love the look on Eden's face. Do you think she is enjoying herself? I was very entertained! Thanks Del and Mandy for a fun night!

Corbin turned 4 on the 24th. We went to IHOP to celebrate. Kids eat free after 4:00pm. Just don't go when there are only 3 people working. We finally seated ourselves, got our own menus, and then only had to wait like 2 hours for our food. I hope you enjoyed your funny face pancake Corbin because we will not be returning to IHOP for a very long time!!!

My little Einstein! Corbin will be starting preschool September 9th. Do you think he looks the part?

Kyle gets to play Mr. Mom every Thursday while I have a day off at work:) He is the greatest dad ever and is always taking the kids to do some kind of activity. This was a little hike they took up in North Fork. They even took Winston along for the fun! Cute picture! I wish I could have been there.

Anna and Ali came to stay with us for a few days while Craig and Emy went to Lake Powell. I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of Anna in her cute watermelon outfit. That hat is adorable!!!

Corbin's Grandma Ellis gave him a little tent for his birthday. When he got home from his birthday date with Grandma, he showed Ali his tent. She got these big eyes and said, "Corbin, THAT is AMAZING!" We set up the tent in Corbin's room and they slept in it. It took threatening that Ali would have to sleep on the couch for them to finally settle down and go to sleep!
2 comments:
Pictures really are worth a thousand words. I loved every one of them Bug! And I want instructions on how to make a redneck water slide. Great post!
Yeah Kaedell, it is so good to read about you. I love the one with you and the two kids, you look like you are having so much fun, which are the days it makes it all worth it. :)
Post a Comment