Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Missy


I know Missy's birthday has come and gone but I wanted to post this darling picture of her on the blog and wish her a Happy Birthday anyway! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to it. I just love this picture of Missy. She is such a doll. The other day when she was at my house I was standing at the kitchen sink when I looked out the window and saw her swinging with the kids.  She looked so cute with them, I ran for my camera. 
As I came outside Missy was making her way up to the house. I made her go back and get in the swing so I could record what I had seen looking out the window. "Well, you just looked so cute," I told her.
Missy is a great addition in the daughter department. I love how she is always helping me. That is her nature with everyone. She is very quick to lend a helping hand and has a very kind heart. 
She's also talented in many ways. For Baylee's birthday she made all the decorations and the cutest little skirt for Baylee. She has an eye for color and I keep telling her that one day she should grow up to be an interior decorator. I also tell her she should start with my house when she does!
Well, I hope you had a wonderful day Missy. Thank you for being a wonderful part of our family and for all the help you always give me. Happy Birthday ---We love you!


No comments: