So here we go:
This picture makes me laugh! I came into the family room and found these two sleeping so cute together. Oh how sweet! I ran to get the camera and right when I clicked they couldn't hide their decietfulness any longer and the camera caught them! We laughed! Ali thought she was sooo sneaky.
The kids spent hours making multiple love notes on paper and on the back cement. They must have been banned from the t.v. and were trying to win us over. Can't remember, it happens alot here. Had to snap a picture, because I knew in the future these kind of notes would disapear.
Addition 1 and 2 to the chaos! This story is too long to mention, not really very interesting, and certainly proves my insanity. If you want the story, and a puppy from the cute little gal in pink, then give me a ring. :-)
As soon as we get some more packages, we'll bring some right over!
There you have it! Umbrell updates! See you in a few months :-)
1 comment:
Oh, I love the updates! Love the pictures Em. I think Kate might have to teach Desi how to bake. I think she is probably a better cook than Des. Hahahahah
Congratulations to Spencer and his lost tooth. Hope the tooth fairy paid up good! And can't wait to see these puppies! Nice post--- loved it!
Post a Comment