This is it folks, the reason I took up photography!
I got to go to the Ogden Temple a few nights ago and take pictures of
my beautiful granddaughter.
I love taking pictures of my family, especially on special occasions such as this.
Kate, you are adorable and so grown up!
Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you!
Emy didn't have any pictures taken of her in her white temple dress
when her babies were blessed,
So we started a new tradition,
mom in her white temple dress and
children in their white baptism clothes.
I love it!
The flowers at the temple were beautiful and so were the people dressed in white!
There is a special spirit at the temple.
I had to fight back the tears on every shot!
I love taking pictures because a picture can say so much more than words ever could.
Kate I'm so happy you're getting baptized.
You are such a beautiful girl inside and out!
The spiritual in life is what it's all about!
An earthly journey back to our Heavenly Home.
We are children of a loving Father in Heaven.
Our Savior sacrificed everything in order that we might return home.
I can't imagine going through life never tasting the spiritual!
It is the spiritual that brings meaning to life!
3rd Nephi 17:21,23
"He took their little children,
one by one,
and blessed them,
and prayed unto the Father for them . . .
And he spake unto the multitude,
And said unto them;
Behold your little ones."
This last picture touches my heart!
It is such a beautiful expression of love!
There is no greater blessing than being a mother,
No greater blessing than having a beautiful daughter to love,
And no greater joy than being a mother and grandmother
to both, with a camera in my hand to capture it all!
What a beautiful day! Congratulations on your baptism Kate!
WE LOVE YOU <3














1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL MOM!!! I cried just looking at those pictures. They are your best work!! I LOVE them! Can't wait until Corbin turns 8--Okay not really. I can wait! They grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment