Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Anna Banana


Here she is . . .



My cute adorable granddaughter! 
This child warms my heart in every way!



I'm amazed at how wonderful each one of my grandchildren are.
Each one has characteristics that sets them apart from the rest.
No two are alike, yet,
Yet each one is perfect in every way.
This little girl adds a new dimension to life like no other.
She is a pure joy to be around!

Anna just had a birthday!
She was so excited to have her party and open her gifts.



And you guessed it . . .she just turned two!
This is my only grandchild with red hair.
And if she gets mad at you look out!
The trouble is she rarely gets mad at anyone.
Her shirt describes her perfectly, "Sweet Stuff," 
and this little girl couldn't be any sweeter!

When I hold her I tell her, 
"Nanna loves Anna!"
and she repeats it back to me.

I do love you little girl! We all do!
You are one of Heaven's choicest spirits!
Happy Birthday!
Squeeeeeeeze!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for birthday wishes on the blog!