Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Craig


I've never been so behind on blogging. Either I'm getting slower or my life is just getting busier. So before the month escapes me and comes round again, I just want to wish lots of people happy birthday. June is packed full of birthdays at the Crowther house starting with my mom on the 17th, Craig on the 18th, Missy and Anna on the 19th, moving right on down to Baylee on the 21st.

So beginning with Craig. Happy Birthday! The other day Craig was over to the house and I grabbed my camera and told him to smile, because I needed a mug shot for the blog. I'm glad he smiled willingly. I think my family has learned it's better to smile for a good picture than to wake up and find some dorky picture here for the world to see.

Craig is a great guy. With being a husband, a dad, his job in the Bishopric in his ward, and his life at Merrill Lynch he is a very busy guy. No matter how busy he is though, I laugh because like most guys he too likes the remote. He usually confiscates it when he gets to my house searching through the channels to find some round of golf playing on TV. With Craig if there isn't a remote in his hand then you'll find a golf club, or his iPhone in hand. Golf is his passion and when we have the Crowther scramble everyone prays for Craig to be on their team! He has been dedicated in his pursuit to master the sport and his scores reflect his dedication in it.

In fact what ever Craig puts his mind to, he is diligent in acquiring the skills necessary to accomplish what ever he sets out to do. He is a great guy and disciplined in the things he chooses to pursue. So while this message comes late, it comes with no less love. Happy Birthday Craig! I hope you had a really great day. Thanks for all you do and for your willing heart. Glad you are part of this crazy clan! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Mother! There are 2 things Craig likes to hold in his hand. You captured one of them perfectly! Thankfully there is more to his heart than what he holds in his hands! :-)