Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Baylee Boo!

I wish I had taken up photography when I was young. 
I am however happy I took it up when I got older. 
One of my favorite things to do is take pictures of my grandchildren.
I have had no end of fun capturing pictures of Baylee's first year of life.
Happy 1st Birthday little girl!
I'm sure the angels cried when you left Heaven!
I took this first picture through a plate glass window.
Here she is . . .her 1st day on earth!


Little girls are so fun. 
Baylee you are cute as a button,
Such a special gift to us all!



It doesn't take a baby long to grow.
Here she is on her blessing day.
Beautiful as can be!



Baylee is such a good baby. 
Always happy! Always content!
Easy going and pleasant.
Good as gold!



She pulls the cutest faces and loves people.
She has eyes that make you want to melt 
and cheeks that always need kissing.



One night I got to tend her and she looked so cute,
I hauled her out on the front grass
to capture a few pictures.
I love taking her picture!



I can't believe a year has gone by.
Where did that go?


Here she is at her 1st birthday party.
Missy planned the cutest party for her
with fun decorations, balloons, 
and an outfit Missy had made to match it all.

Well little Baylee Boo. 
You are such a sweet baby girl.
I suppose I won't be saying baby much longer
as fast as you are growing, 
this time is almost gone.

Grandma can't wait to photograph your next year of life.
I hope I can keep up with you!
So glad you came to earth to be a Crowther. 
Happy Birthday little girl!
We love you!!!
Hugs & Butterfly kisses *


No comments: