Thursday, June 17, 2010
Are You Tired Of Allergies?
Anyone sick of allergies yet? There is a product on the market that my family uses religiously. In fact we can't survive a summer without it. The product is Rhinocort Nasal Spray.
Rhinocort contains budesonide, a corticosterid that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Hence it controls allergies quite remarkably! Rhinocort used daily keeps me 99 percent symptom free.
I use to take annoying shots once a week that cost 120 dollars a vile. I no longer have to be a pin cushion in order to not sneeze my head off for the entire duration of the summer thanks to Rhinocort!
The cotton has been blowing something fierce and with the use of the this miraculous wonder drug, I don't have to use any Claritin either which makes me tired and ornery by the way.
If I had to give an award for the most efficient drug on the market with the least side effects, the award would have to go, hands down, to Rinocort!
If you suffer from allergies non stop and you are not familiar with this product, you are missing out!!!
To buy this drug here in America you are going to pay nearly 120 dollars. If you are lucky enough to get your insurance to pay part of it you still are going to pay over 80 dollars unless you have some fantastic insurance policy I've never seen or heard of. At any rate, for the local schmuck like me, I am sick and tired of being totally abused in the cost of this product!
Gavin found a Canadian site and ordered this product for one smashing good deal. I'm getting ready to do the same.
For one bottle twice the size of the bottles here in the states, the total cost is $7.20! Yes, you read that right. Only seven dollars and twenty cents.
The catch is the cost of the shipping ---shipping is 25 dollars whether you order one bottle or ten. So in an effort to save cost, I'm posting this to my blog to see if there are any takers who want in on the shipment I'm about to make.
You have to have a prescription to obtain Rhinocort here in the states. Anyone seriously interested in joining in on this order email me at fayecrowther@gmail.com ASAP!
If you want to order enough of this product to last you through the summer I think 3 bottles would be plenty. I plan on placing a large order since six people in my family are Rhinocort lovers!
Place this order at your own risk! This is my official disclaimer. I'm not responsible for anything past taking your money.
Let me know if anyone wants some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment