Kadie helped me out with the above photo. Sadly, I learned today and with Kate's birthday that I really need to organize my pictures.
Today though I'd like to take a minute and wish Kyle the best birthday ever. And I just want to thank him for being a great addition in the 'sons' department!
As you can see from his working apparel he's wearing here in my kitchen in Bear Lake, one of the things I love about him is his willingness to get in and help with just about anything!
Besides being a terrific father and a superb husband to my little daughter, Kyle is just a great guy period!
When a mother adds to her family, most mother's hope the person coming into the family comes with lots of love and a willingness to give that love genuinely back in rich abundance. That's what I love about Kyle. He makes it a top priority to be one of us. And when you are around him you know it's important to him.
Well, Kyle everyone here at the Crowther house wishes you an awesome birthday. Thanks for loving us the way you do and for always being willing to help. I especially appreciate that help you so willingly give to me personally. I could ask Kyle for help with anything and he'd show up ASAP!
Thanks for being a wonderful part of our family and for being the great person that you are.
Happy Birthday! We love you!!!



3 comments:
I too, agree with every thing Faye has said about you Kyle....We are so happy you are part of our family, juwt one of the boys....HAPPY BIRTHDAY......
I too, agree with every thing Faye has said about you Kyle....We are so happy you are part of our family, juwt one of the boys....HAPPY BIRTHDAY......
I guess you are so great Dad had to post his comment twice? Ha Ha..... classic Dad!! So glad you are a part of our crazy family Kyle - Happy B-Day!!
Post a Comment