Sunday, May 16, 2010

Friends & Family Days At Eddie Bauer


This is it people! A chance to get a nice discount at Eddie Bauer. The sale starts the 17th, ends the 23rd and Eddie Bauer is going green! No more family cards, just go to the following website and enter your email address. You will be sent a discount code and you can have fun shopping.

Go to WWW.eddiebauer.com/friendsandfamily, enter the password "SUMMER10"

You will receive an email on the 16th of May with your code to shop!

If by chance you miss entering this, just go into the Eddie Bauer Ogden Store and tell them Faye sent you. I think you'll still get the sale. Best though if you have the code.

Thanks Friends and Family :)

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

valerie said...

You know I love you...but I love you even more now!! =) Time to get some cute summer clothes...