Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Four Years Ago Today


Happy Anniversary Gavin and Caroline! Four years went by really fast. 
I love this picture. Who knows, I might have even posted it before, doesn't matter, I really don't care, I don't care if I see this photograph more than once in my blog journal, because I love it so much. I love their faces. I took a picture and held their spot in time. It's a beautiful spot, an eternal spot!
Some people are just meant to be together, and with these two kids it is a fact. They compliment each other in everything they do and they make a striking pair!
Life was not meant to be lived alone. I love how Gav and Cardine (as Goose would say) are best friends! 
Thanks for making life sweet you two! I hope you had a beautiful day. I know I sure had a beautiful day fours years ago. God looked down and smiled on me when he sealed your eternal union!
We love you!