Thursday, May 21, 2009
Fun Day
I'm not sure which event put the biggest grin on Kate's face; the ladies that came out, stood in a row, and sang happy birthday to her, or the giant chocolate cake they plunked down in front of her. No matter, we sure had a great time.
Kate and I have a tradition! It's a tradition I will do with all my little granddaughters once they turn 5. We go to Rainbow Gardens and have lunch, then go shopping.
This time Kate brought her doll along for the party and the waitress was pretty cute when she discovered Kate brought a friend. She moved us to a table so Kate's friend (doll) could have her very own chair, plus she brought out tea and crumpets for our party (crackers and water.) She was the cutest waitress ever and she got a great tip from me that day because of it! We had quite the time! I had done a photo shoot that day earlier before I met Kate, so I just happened to have my camera along! Oh happy day! Nothing like capturing the moment!
Well Kate, Grandma can hardly wait until it's your birthday again next year! You are getting so grown up! You are the sweetest little girl and I'm so glad you are mine! Fun, fun Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!!I think I will have to come up with somthing for the grandSons to do with grandpa on their special day Huh? Be thinking......
Post a Comment