Friday, May 15, 2009
Congratulations to the Graduate!
It is no small thing to graduate from College with your Bachelors degree! That is a feat in and of itself! I want to congratulate Caroline today for all her accomplishments! Way to Go! Kudos to you today!
Look at that smile! She earned every right to it too! You are the cutest Girl!!!!!!!!!
Caroline is a nurse, and amazingly enough, they don't give you your Bachelors degree after you complete nursing. So really it's like Caroline earned herself two degrees! There is so much intensive work to become a nurse! She could have easily stopped there but this little girl is full of vim and vigor, and she went on to finish up with her Bachelors degree! Smart GIRL!!!
I just love you Caroline, you are the best addition to this family and you bring so much happiness and delight to us all. So congratulations today on all of your determination and hard work! Now when are you going to get your Masters? Hahahhahahaha You GO GIRL! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Moma Faye,
You're the best for taking all of those pictures. They turned out so so good, at least the ones you've posted here look awesome. I love you. Thanks!!!
WOOO!!! Congrats Caroline!! :D What a woman... :)
Post a Comment