Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle


Kyle is not a man who likes to be seen in front of a camera! I thought of resorting to the picture I have posted like three times to the blog, but I thought I'd do Kyle a favor and since it is his birthday and all. So I searched far and wide and found these two photos.

We just got back off the greatest vacation ever and I happened to snap this last picture just as Kyle was headed out to take on these killer waves we found on one of the many beaches we went to in Hawaii.

Kyle is a great son in law! He's always with us in heart and in spirit! He's a great support to my family and probably the one thing that I love about him most is how he always shows up with his whole heart! He really works at being one with us and I love that about him. So Kyle we just all wanted to wish you a GREAT BIG Happy Birthday! WE LOVE YOU! Glad you didn't die in that killer wave and I'm glad you are here with us ready to go on many more fun Crowther family trips!

1 comment:

Kaedell Ellis said...

Happy Birthday to my handsome hubby! I hope you had a great Birthday. You are the best husband and father a girl could ever dream of having! I'm so glad you are mine! Thanks for all you do for our little family. We love you more than words can say!
xoxoxoxoxoxox......
Kaedell