Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Gav and Caroline!




The ultimate is getting to celebrate your anniversary in Hawaii!!! Well, I know it would have been nicer if you had been all by your lonesome, but hey, you can't have everything!

So I know this is late but it comes with no less heart! Gavin you picked a winner, Caroline, you picked a goof ball! Hahahhahaha I'm just teasing Gav! Your the greatest soul ever and you know it! I just love you both so much! I love what you both do to my heart! You are the best kids and so important in the Crowther chain!

Ok, hope you had a great celebration. I know you got to go to the Luau and they brought you down on stage to pay tribute to you. That was cool! Lets go to Hawaii next year for your anniversary too, ok?

We love you! Happy day the day I got Gavin, Happy day the day he picked YOU Caroline!

No comments: